Customized Care Plans for Busy Executives
Helping you mange caregiving and work responsibilities to:
- Manage eldercare crises when they arise to reduce disruptions
- Proactively plan for eldercare to minimize workplace distractions.
No matter what age your employees are, your business is experiencing that impact of the demand placed on these carers. Did you know?
- 35% of the Canadian workforce reported providing unpaid care to a family member of friend. (Stats Canada General Social Survey 2012)
- 74% provided 9 hours or less per week of care and 16% provided between 10-29 hours weekly. (GSS 2012)
- Employed caregivers experience more interruptions at work, lower productivity, and are frequently late or absent. They may be less able to work overtime, travel for work, or take advantage of career-advancing opportunities such as professional development (When Work & Caregiving Collide: How Employers Can Support Their Who Are Caregivers)
We provide Lunch and Learn educational seminars and webinars on caregiving solutions. Does your Employee Assistance Provider offer Elder Care? We are a proud provider to Janus Associates and Arete Human Resources.