Can I deduct fees paid for a personal support worker?

by Audrey Miller on June 8, 2009

in Baby Boomers, Caregiving, Dementia, Elder Care, FAQ, Geriatric Care Management, Home Care


Perhaps, depending on whether you qualify for the Disability Tax Credit. If you qualify for the Disability Tax Credit, these fees may be deducted as Attendant Care Expenses or Medical Expenses Tax Credit. Your Personal Support Worker has to be at least 18 years old and not your spouse.

Previous post:

Next post: