Published at allaboutestates.ca on October 30, 2013 – 6:30 am | by Audrey Miller
In keeping with my fellow bloggers True or False questions, I have a few of my own:
– Canadians prefer to live with family members who could provide care to them rather than on their own.
– Ontarians prefer to live in their own homes within their own communities rather than in a retirement setting.
– Retirement residences and Long Term Care facilities offer the same level of care and cost the same.
– Falls are a leading cause of why older individuals leave their homes.
– Health changes are the primary reason why people move out of their homes.
– Grab bars in the bathroom are a cosmetic feature rather than helpful in preventing falls.
= Emergency contact information should be placed in a highly visible spot, such as on your refrigerator.
– Your POA’s documentation should be well hidden away or kept in a safety deposit box.
– My end of life choices are my own and should be kept private and to myself.
– Planning ahead is for sissies!
How did you do?Leave a reply