Intake Coordinator / Administration / Geriatric Care Team Assistant
√ Do you want to do something meaningful?
√ Do you enjoy interacting with seniors and their families?
√ Do you have life or work experience in geriatric care?
- Excellent command of English language- will be answering phones, providing information and ‘intake’
- Ability to write creatively
- University degree
- Marketing/sales experience
- Life or work experience with seniors and working knowledge of community resources for seniors
- Computer savvy in Word
- Able to work independently, is flexible and organized
- Maturity appreciated and welcomed
- Able to drive, own car preferred, but not essential
This is 4 or 5 day /week position, located in mid Toronto. For more information visit www.eldercaring.ca. Interested candidates please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Position to start in mid August.Leave a reply